Career is the aviation industry has currently gained a lot of momentum,both nationally and internationally. In coming years, India is going to achieve the top ranks in aviation industries. In earlier days, not much emphasis was given to the airline courses and training. The (10+2) or Higher can apply for the aviation training and got selected n the basis of looks. However, since then the time has changed drastically. The aviation training is not just about good looks anymore. It is about intelligence, patience,and calmness.
Achieving the right skills with physical fitness is given more emphasis for joining the airlines these days.
What are the Airline courses?
The airline courses are not just about training the individuals to get a job in the airline industry anymore. Today the courses have been segregated in various departments.
- Aviation air hostess training
- Aviation courses for ground staff
- Aviation ground staff courses
- Aviation ticketing courses
- Aviation cargo courses
- Cabin crew training courses
- Aviation management
- Hospitality management
- Cabin crew management
- Aviation, hospitality and tourism management.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from any board
- The candidate must hold an Indian passport and should not be more than 27 years of age
- The candidate must be unmarried
- It is important to have a perfect eyesight for both the eyes
- The candidate must be fluent in speaking English and Hindi or any other foreign language.
- The weight of the candidate must be proportionate to the height of the candidate.
- They are not allowed to gain weight.
Eligibility for aviation courses
When you are planning to take up a career in aviation courses, you must first find out the best aviation academy. There is numerous air hostess academy that provides the above-listed courses as well. the eligibility to join the aviation training is 10+2. However, if you want a good paycheck, you must at least have a 10+2 to pursue a career in aviation training.
Become the Ideal Professional with JT Aviation, the Aviation Training Academy
JT Aviation is one of the best aviation academies in Kolkata that offers all types of aviation course including Cabin Crew training for air hostess and flight attendant, ground staff, ticketing, cargo courses. The institute also offers diploma in all types of aviation courses that range from 6-month courses to 1-year courses. The various job training includes a brief introduction to the subject, grooming and practical training.
The course structure of aviation course in India includes:
Below are the qualifications required to take up the aviation course in Kolkata.
We have resultant in fastest growing airline market in India. It does not matter what stream you study, you can get trained under the aviation course when you have the right personality and attitude. Contrary to earlier days, when there was no scope for proper aviation training, today we have best training institutes. The academies have ex-cabin crew members, experts from all the fields who educate the candidates with the best possible knowledge.